Always wanted to try a bright colour for your eyes? We’ve created a gorgeous wearable blue smokey eye that will really make your eyes POP! And you can get it in 11 easy steps!
- Select a neutral shade darker and warmer than your natural skin tone for your transition shade. Whether it’s a shade from the Elemental Eye Collection or one of our separate shadows like Twig or Coy. (You could even use the Contour Kit in Medium to Dark and make it a multi-purpose product).
- Then using the Eye Blender Brush take the darker shade (Contour II) from the Contour Kit and thoroughly blend through the crease.
- Next, carefully apply Jeweled Eye Pencil in Cobalt directly to the lid, but be careful not to go into the crease.
- Blend out the edges with your Crease Brush to soften the colour and to make sure it looks seamless.
- Go back to that same dark contour shade and apply it to the lower lash line using your Crease Brush.
- With the Eye Base Brush, apply Eye Shadow in Mermaid to the lid and blend into the crease.
- For a precise application, use the Mini Crease Brush to bring Mermaid to the lower lash line and blend in with your neutral shade.
- To brighten up the look and give your eyes that added pop, apply the Jeweled Eye Pencil in Fizz to the inner corners of your eyes with a Smudge Brush.
- Follow this by layering Eye Shadow in Water Lily over Fizz.
- To make your eyes look bigger, line your waterline with Precision Eye Pencil in Peach. A colour that is closest to your skin tone is the best way to make your eyes look naturally larger. (To make this look even more dramatic, why not swap out Precision Eye Pencil in Peach for Brown or Black. You could even go one step further and add winged liner to your upper lash line with Graphic Liner.)
- Finally, swipe some Volumizing Mascara in black onto the upper and lower lashes for gorgeous doll-like eyes.
And there you have it, an easy wearable blue smokey eye. Make a statement, today!