Step-By-Step Christmas Party Makeup
With party season well under way we have put together a simple party makeup tutorial. Follow the steps below for a super glam look which won’t take you hours to recreate.
Simple Steps To Perfect Party Makeup
- For the perfect base, follow one of our tutorials which cater to the needs of your skin type, dry skin, oily skin or combination skin. Different skin types will need different types of foundation so it’s important to identify the right one for you. If you’re unsure which category you fall into follow our easy 3-step guide here.
- First use the Cream Stay Shadow Stick, in shade Echo, to line the lash line. This doesn’t need to be perfect as it will be blended in following steps.
- Add some colour and shine to this look with our Shadow Palette, in Mixed Metals. First use the shade Dolce to create depth. This should be applied to the outer edge, softly buffing outwards to create an almost winged effect. Next use the shade Ember, this will give metallic shine to your lids. Press this shade onto the lid, and then blend in small circular motions into the previously applied shades. You want a nice even finish with no harsh lines.
- Repeat the above step on the lower lash line, Dolce on the outer edge and then Ember on the inner side of the lash line.
- Generously coat the lashes with Volumizing Mascara to really open up the eyes.
- Define the lips with our Precision Lip Pencil, in shade Vino, then fill in the volume with Lipstick, in shade Brick-House.
- Finally, give your look the staying power it needs with either Luminous Setting Powder or Perfecting Powder, lightly dusted over the face.