With spring comes the desire for lovely, soft feminine looks. So a pastel eye makeup tutorial is just the look to achieve this spring. For this eye makeup look, we combined cool tones with a pop of lilac to brighten up the eyes.
Keep scrolling below to discover how to create this pastel spring makeup look.
- Your crucial first step is to apply Shadow Primer all over the lid. This will help to make your eye makeup last longer as well as making the eyeshadow even more pigmented and pretty.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Keepsake all over the lid (this shade is available exclusively in the Bridal Kit).
- Blend this shadow out towards the crease using the Crease Brush.
- Line the lower lashline with the same shade; Keepsake .
- Next, take Eye Shadow in Dove and blend into the crease with the Eye Blender Brush using windshield wiper motions.
- Now go back to your lower lashline and layer Dove over Keepsake using the Crease Brush, focusing on the outer half of the lid.
- To add a pop of colour, pack on Eye Shadow in Lilac to the centre of the lid using the Camouflage Brush. Be sure to softly blend the edges out for a seamless finish.
Expert Tip: If you want your eyeshadow to be even more pigmented spritz a hydrating mist onto your brush then dip it into your shadow for that extra burst of colour.
- You can also apply Lilac to the inner corners of the eyes for that added brightening effect.
- Line the waterline with Precision Eye Pencil in Peach to help make your eyes appear larger and more awake.
- Then apply a very thin line of Precise Micro Eyeliner in Black to the upper lashline to make your lashes look more full and thick. Use the Smudge Brush to soften out this line, for a more subtle finish.
- Finally, coat your upper and lower lashes with a mineral mascara for healthy, fluttering lashes.
This is the perfect pastel spring makeup to pair with super glowy skin. Checkout out our strobing tutorial to achieve gorgeously dewy skin.