This contemporary twist on the neutral eye uses a mix of warm and cool shades, making it the perfect neutral smokey eye for all skin tones. It is a very easy look to create, you just can’t go wrong! All the shades you need come in one kit; the Jeweled Eye Crayon Box and you can get this party look in 5 easy steps!
- Apply Jeweled Eye Pencil in Bark into your waterline and across your upper lashline.
- Then glide on Jeweled Eye Pencil in Sterling Silver all over the lid.
- Follow this up by adding Jeweled Eye Pencil in Baroque into the crease and blend it out with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Finally, apply Jeweled Eye Pencil in Antique to lower lashline. This will really bring out the colour of your eyes!
- Of course, you’ll also need to sweep on some mascara for lovely long lashes, too!
Pro Tip: If you want to add a little more drama to your party look, why not create some winged liner to amp it up! We also recommend a bold red lip for the festive season! Find your perfect shade of red here.