If you can’t go glam on New Year’s Eve, when can you? Get your glitter on with our New Year’s Eve makeup look tutorial. Be warned this look is not for the soft-hearted!
Your New Year’s Eve Makeup Look
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Keepsake to the lid from the lashline into the crease and blend out the edges with your finger. (Note: this shade is exclusively available in the Bridal Kit – You could try our Jeweled Eye Crayon in Baroque, too.)
- Using the Mini Crease Brush, apply Eye Shadow in Sable in a V shape on the outer corner of your eye.
- Next, take Eye Shadow in Graphite with the same brush and apply it to the middle portion of your lid.
- Go back to Sable and blend out Graphite to soften it up.
- Then take your Eye Blender Brush and lightly pack on Dust 24K in Silver all over the lid, overlapping with graphite. If you struggle with a lot of fallout, you can also dip a Concealer Brush into a Lid Primer then dip your brush into Dust 24K to be sure the glitter will stay in place on your eyes!
- Then, take Eyeshadow in Sable again and smudge along the outer third of the lower lashline using the Smudge Brush.
- To create a soft transition, apply Eye Shadow in Graphite to the center portion of your lower lid.
- Finish off your eyeshadow by dottingDust 24K in Silver into the inner corner of your eye.
- Line the upper lashline with Graphic Liner in Black for added drama.
- Finish the look with a generous coat of Lash Boosting Mascara in Black to the upper and lower lashes.
Finish your look with a nude gloss (try Gloss in Naked) or if you’re feeling especially daring, you can go all out with a red lip. So there’s your New Year’s Eve makeup look, go crazy, get creative, use all the glitter you like! (We won’t judge). Here’s to 2017!