Containing active ingredients, glo-therapeutics provides home care programmes and professional treatments by utilising innovative technology and potent concentrations. Producing clinical skincare designed to create change in your skin, glo-therapeutics offers a whole range of care solutions and targeted treatments to provide you with a personalised, premium daily regime.
Stimulate cellular regeneration and prepare and condition the skin with glo-therapeutics 10% Glycolic Cleanser. Effectively cleaning deep in the skin using Glycolic Acid, it gradually loosens surface skin cells to uncover renewed and refined skin. It targets environmentally damaged skin, acne and hyperpigmentation. 10% Glycolic Cleanser is suitable for all but sensitive skin and should only be used 5 times a week or as tolerated.
Active Ingredients include:
- 10% Glycolic Acid – An alpha hydroxyl acid with the smallest molecular size of all hydroxyl acids, it penetrates the stratum corneum, loosening glue that holds surface skin cells to each other. Stimulating exfoliation, it reveals fresher, healthier skin and improves fine lines, dry spots, acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel) – A strong anti-inflammatory, it heals and moisturizes inflamed skin. Aloe Vera has exhibited the ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis and acid in the removal of dead skin cells.
- Canadian Willowherb Extract – A botanical used for centuries to clean, freshen and soothe irritated skin. Clinical research has verified the claims that it is an antioxidant, reduces UV and chemical damage and inhibits acne.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – A powerful antioxidant containing a high content of polyphenols and tannis, it provides anti-aging benefits to the tone the skin, minimize pores and constrict blood vessels.
To achieve optimum results, 10% Glycolic Cleanser should be followed by 7% Resurfacing Glycolic Toner to provide a fully rounded treatment. An exfoliating toner, it will help clear away dead skin cells and refine pores. 7% Resurfacing Glycolic Toner contains brightening, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients.
Active ingredients include:
- 7% Glycolic Acid
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aleo Vera Gel)
- Alpha Arbutin – Promotes fast and effective skin brightening on all skin types and evens skin tone by inhibiting Tyrosinase. This is a safe, natural derivative of hydroquinone derived from the leaves of the bearberry plant.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract – Used to boost the immune function of skin cells and protect against sun damage, it also protects the skin from oxidative stress.
- Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract
The UK distributor for glo products is Wigmore Medical which has been at the forefront of medical aesthetics for over 30 years, with an acute eye for innovation and trends they are responsible for launching some of the biggest aesthetic brands and products in the UK. With access to countless key opinion leaders within the aesthetic industry, Wigmore Medical has positioned itself as an authority in anti-ageing skincare, pharmacy, training and injectables.
For more information please contact RKM Communications
0203 130 7090