Making Skincare Easy with glo-therapeutics Skin Kits
glo-therapeutics produce clinical skincare, providing home care programmes and professional treatments utilising innovative technology and potent concentrations of active ingredients to transform the skin. Offering a range of skincare essentials, glo-therapeutics have launched 3 skincare sets offering a complete homecare regimen for all skin types. Each set has been specifically designed to help your skin look and feel its best, helping you put your best face forward.
This is a collection designed to balance, brighten and purify with light hydrators, botanicals and refining agents. Your skin will look healthy, polished and hydrated without feeling weighed down.
- Purifying Gel Cleanser – glo’s number one product, it purifies skin without stripping away natural moisture. Salicylic Acid works to deeply cleanse pores while antioxidants protect and soothe the skin.
- Brightening Polish – Jojoba Esters provides gentle exfoliation and enhances the absorption of natural brighteners including Kojic Acid and Lumiskin.
- Refining Mask – Oil-absorbing Kaolin clay purifies skin and calms irritation while blemish-fighting. Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, and Tea Tree Oil will help to reduce the appearance of pores and refine the skin’s texture.
- Oil Free Moisturiser – Containing Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Algea Extract, it moisturises, hydrates and protects the skin. The lightweight blend gently smoothes across the skin and is easily absorbed giving a barely-there feel.
- Vital Eye Cream – Recommended for dry or oily skin, Eyeliss™ prevents and reduces under eye circles while Matricaria Extract, Vitamin E and Milk Thistle support skin’s natural barrier.
Designed to hydrate, brighten and restore, conditioning plant extracts and nourishing hydrators keep the skin healthy and hydrated.
- Hydrating Gel Cleanser – Gentle sugar surfactants thoroughly cleanse skin with a light foaming action. Blue Lotus, an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory plant extract, fights free radicals while peptide-rich Purisoft protects and purifies.
- Brightening Polish
- Restorative Mask – Deeply hydrates with Evening Primrose, Black Currant Oil, and Soy Isolflavones, improving elasticity. Nourishing and nutrient-rich Wild Yam, Acai and Red Cover soothe and restore skin’s strength.
- Conditioning Hydration Cream – Recommended for normal, dry and sensitive skin, antioxidant-rich Conditioning Hydration Cream strengthens and fortifies skin with a blend of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Soy Isoflavones, and Vitamin E.
- Vital Eye Cream
Designed to provide serious calming action to even the most sensitive skin, this set contains four products for soothing relief. This skincare regimen is packed with powerful anti-inflammatories, hydrators and antioxidants to balance, protect and reduce redness. Free of dyes, fragrance, parabens, gluten, nuts and soy, it will revitalise, increase strength and enhance radiance.
- Gentle Cream Cleanser – A light cream cleanser, it thoroughly removes makeup, excess oil, and debris while respecting the natural moisture balance of even the most sensitive skin.
- Cucumber Recovery Mask – Reduces inflammation and irritation in sensitive skin. Soothes, hydrates, and tones while relieving puffiness and reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Corrective Soothing Serum – An elegant, nutrient-rich formula, it is designed to help restore the skin’s natural barrier function to calm irritation, increase strength and enhance radiance.
- Balancing Moisture Remedy – Helping to eliminate redness, diminish hyperpigmentation and shield against future oxidative damage, this ultra soothing moisturiser promotes a balanced complexion whilst safeguarding the skin.
The UK distributor for glo products is Wigmore Medical which has been at the forefront of medical aesthetics for over 30 years, with an acute eye for innovation and trends they are responsible for launching some of the biggest aesthetic brands and products in the UK. With access to countless key opinion leaders within the aesthetic industry, Wigmore Medical has positioned itself as an authority in anti-ageing skincare, pharmacy, training and injectables.
All skin kits are priced at £46.00 RRP
glo-therapeutics is available at www.gloprofessional.com
For more information please contact RKM Communications
0203 130 7090