Work Makeup – How-To Get The Look
Our experts have created a simple tutorial to show you how to get the perfect work makeup look. Check out the video and step-by-step guide below.
- To begin, even the complexion with Tinted Primer SPF30 (shade used Medium) this will help give your work makeup real staying power.
- Next, to brighten any areas in need, such as the under eye area, use the Liquid Bright Concealer (shade used Brighten).
- For lightweight, buildable coverage across the whole face, use our Pressed Base (shade used Golden Medium).
- Add natural warmth to the skin with a light sweeping of Bronze (shade used Sunkiss).
- Shape and define the brows with natural small strokes with our Precise Micro Browliner (shade used Dark Brown)
- Using the Rebel Angel Shadow Quad, the two softest shades Lace and Aura are used to enhance the natural eye colour.
- Coat the lashes with Volumizing Mascara to really open up the eyes.
- Create a natural flush to the cheeks with matte, Blush powder (shade used Melody).
- A pop of subtle colour to the lips, using Gloss (shade used Peony), finishes the look perfectly.
There you have you’re natural, fresh-faced work makeup look! Keep your eyes peeled for our next tutorial. Next up we will show you how to transform the above desk look to a perfect date look for the evening.