We’ve put together a simple tutorial for those of you who suffer with dry skin. Learn how to prepare the skin and then create the ultimate flawless base.
Steps To A Flawless Base
- Begin with cleansing your skin, the most suitable cleanser would be the Conditioning Milk Cleanser.
- Don’t forget your toner! Next up is the Conditioning Mist. This skin toner really hydrates and soothes the skin
- Follow this with Restorative Cream to really nourish and deeply moisturise.
- Finish with Moisturizing Tint SPF 30+ (shade used here was Light) for extra moisture and essential broad-spectrum sun protection
Now your skin is prepped and ready to create your flawless base. Leave between 10-15 minutes after applying your skincare before you apply your makeup to achieve the best results.
- Your skin is now prepped and ready to create your flawless base. Firstly, apply Tinted Primer SPF 30+ (shade used here was Light). Using a primer will ensure a long-lasting and even complexion. It will even out any surface redness and hide the appearance of fine lines and pores.
- Next it’s time for your foundation. Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF18 (shade used here was Linen) contains specialised moisturising agents to give the skin a flawless, youthful finish.
- If there are any areas which need extra attention, or brightening, apply Liquid Bright Concealer (shade used here was Brighten). This lightweight corrective concealer provides impeccable coverage whilst brightening your complexion.
- Give your skin an added glow and set your base with Luminous Setting Powder. This powder will leave your skin with a sheer, silky smooth, flawless finsih.
- Your base is complete! Now you’re free to add a pop of colour if you choose to. Whether it be as subtle hint of blush, a bold eye look or a statement lip, the choice is yours. Enjoy!