From Desk To Date Night
This expert tutorial shows you how to transform our everyday work look into a simple but sexy date night look.
- Your base should already be complete from following the steps in our everyday work makeup tutorial. If you feel you need a little touch up, use the Pressed Base (shade used Golden Medium)
- The main focus of this date night look is going to be the eyes. So lets create a sultry, smokey eye! This will be done using the Eyeshadow Quad, Rebel Angel. First apply the shade Fever generously on the lid and lower lash line to intensify the look.
- Next, use Cream Stay Shadow Stick (shade used Echo), along the waterline for depth.
- For some metallic shine, add the shade Whiskey, from the Rebel Angel Quad, to the lid.
- For an evening look switch from a natural-looking Gloss to a deeper Lipstick (shade used Pillow Talk)
Now you’re all set to go and enjoy your evening!