We know that for many people rosacea or redness of the skin can be a real cause of insecurity, but it shouldn’t be! Here is a short and simple tutorial to help with covering and concealing rosaces and redness using Glo Skin Beauty. Check out our guide below.
Concealing Rosacea Step-By-Step
- To help even out the skin tone, apply Tinted Primer SPF30 (shade Medium used) all over the face using a flat brush.
- Next, use our best-selling Pressed Base (shade Honey Light used) sweep over the face, building up the coverage to your desired level. The Pressed Base will give your skin a flawless, semi-matte finish.
- To spot treat any areas which might need some extra attention and coverage, apply the Oil Free Camouflage concealer (shade Golden Honey used) with a small concealer brush.
- Then use the Liquid Bright Concealer (shade Sunburst used) to conceal and brighten the under eye area.
- Spritz the skin with Hydration Mist to hydrate and soothe the skin, leave to dry for a minute or two.
- Finally, dust the skin with Perfecting Powder to set your finished, flawless look for all day wear
Check out our other tutorials here.