We spotted this gorgeous look on Adriana Lima at the annual LA BeautyCon Festival and decided we just had to recreate it. The glowy skin paired with a dark bold lip was the perfect combination of sweet and sultry.
Apply glo-minerals liquid mineral foundation, Luxe Liquid Foundation SPF 18 which harnesses light-diffusing Diamond Powder to erase imperfections and provide a soft focus effect to the skin like Adriana Lima. Luxe Liquid is the perfect foundation for dry skin with specialised moisturising agents to ensure it glides onto the skin for a flawless, youthful finish. This liquid foundation provides buildable coverage with a semi-dewy finish, that’ll give your skin that gorgeous glowing appearance. Instantly revitalises the complexion upon application and throughout the day
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply a quarter size amount of the dewy foundation onto the back of your hand, then using the Luxe Foundation Brush or Liquid Foundation Brush, apply glo minerals Luxe Liquid Foundation SPF 18 to entire face, blending lightly down the neck for an airbrushed finish.
- Alternatively, if you want a more natural makeup look, use the Texture Brush for lightweight coverage.
- After foundation application, conceal dark circles and brighten your under eyes with Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer.
- Apply our gorgeous bronzing powder to your cheekbones for that sun-kissed effect.
- With this Adriana Lima look you can go crazy on the highlighter. Dust on the Dust 24k with our Fan Brush, to the tops of your cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose, in the inner part of your eyelids and over your cupids bow. Strobe to your heart’s content!
Dainty Eye Makeup
Adriana’s makeup seems very simple, with a light layer of a shimmer shadow then a few coats of mascara for doll-like lashes.
Start off with a Shadow Primer to prime the lids for long-lasting eye makeup. Then apply our gorgeous Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam all over the lids for shimmery eyes. This long wear, pigment-rich, cream eyeshadow stick delivers buildable colour with maximum versatility for an all day eye statement.
Follow up with your favourite lash-nourishing mineral mascara for longer lashes.
Adriana Lima went for a dark, plum lip for this look, serving as a stark contrast to the rest of her dewy makeup. Why not try our Suede Matte Stick in Port if you’re feeling a vampy lip look! The saturated, long-wear colour of this mineral matte lipstick provides intense payoff with a velvety-smooth finish.