Want to upgrade your beauty game? Here are a few quick and easy beauty hacks that will transform your style.
Best Beauty Hacks: Brow Mascara
Best Beauty Hacks: Use Contrasting Concealer
Forget about flesh toned concealer. If you want to tackle skin issues head on, get smart! Use contrasting colours to cancel out unwanted discolorations. Here’s how:
Use yellow for pink: Yellow concealer hides pink skin, under-eye circles, and bruises.
Use green for red: Green concealer hides rosacea and red blemishes.
Use lavender for yellow: Lavender concealer hides dark under-eye circle and sallow complexions.
For a fast fix, keep a concealer kit handy in your bag. We love glo-minerals Corrective Camouflage Kit. It’s got yellow, green and lavender concealers for your toughest beauty issues. There’s also a neutral colour concealer for minor skin imperfections.
Best Beauty Hacks: Brighten Up with Triangles
Not into heavy makeup? Brighten up your skin by drawing triangles under your eyes with concealer. Blend well.
Best Beauty Hacks: Learn the ‘3’ Contouring Trick
Think contouring is hard? You need this trick! For a quick and natural looking contour, apply a three shape over the side of your face. Dark bronzers should go over your temples, cheekbones and jawline. Add a light highlighter on the places where light would naturally hit your face, like the bridge of your nose and the centre of your forehead. Try the glo-minerals Contour Kit for a quick and easy palette.
Best Beauty Hacks: Learn the Art of Baking
Want to check out the latest celeb style trend baking? Here’s how you can get flawless skin with this cool new makeup method:
- Apply eye cream.
- Layer on a thick concealer under your eyes like glo-minerals Under Eye Concealer.
- Blend with a damp makeup sponge.
- Add more concealer.
- Dust on a good translucent powder like glo-minerals Loose Matte Finishing Powder.
- Mist setting spray onto a makeup sponge, dip it into loose powder then apply more powder to your skin.
- Bake it! Wait for ten minutes while the makeup sets into your skin.
- Use a fluffy brush to add on one last thin layer of pressed powder and blend away the obvious edges.