Redness can be caused by a variety of factors from sunburn or biting winds to skin conditions like sensitive skin and rosacea. It can often feel like a lost cause trying to get rid of redness but it’s not as difficult as you think. With the right products, tools, and technique, you can get your complexion looking more even and naturally radiant.
Follow our 7 easy steps below to help you effectively correct and conceal redness:
- First, take your Corrective Camouflage Kit and mix the shades Mint and Yellow together.
- With a Texture Eye Brush use this concealer for rosacea and apply to any areas you want to correct redness.
- Next, using the Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush take the Tinted Primer SPF 30 and gently dab this makeup primer on top of the colour corrector concealer shades for added coverage. To soften out the colour, be sure to blend it out towards your hairline.
- For those who may still want a bit more coverage, use the Luxe Liquid Foundation Brush to lightly buff Luxe Liquid Foundation SPF 18 all over your face for an even, glowing complexion.
- If there is still unwanted redness peeking through, or you simply find your skin needs a little brightening, apply Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer. To reduce any lasting redness and to highlight your under-eyes, use shade Brighten as your highlight concealer. Blend seamlessly with the Texture Eye Brush.
- To be sure your coverage lasts all day, sweep on some Redness Relief Powder using the Luxe Setting Powder Brush. But remember less is always more with colour correcting powders. Too much of this product could leave your skin looking yellow and unnatural.
- Finally, spritz on some Moist Hydration Mist for added hydration and to set your makeup to last all day.